Manchester Marine 2020 Spring Update
MMC has resumed operations in compliance with Governor Baker’s COVID-19 guidelines.
The Manchester Marine crew is excited to be back up and running! Our crew is working diligently to minimize delays with commissioning and launching customers’ vessels for the 2020 boating season. We ask that you join us in continuing to adhere to the Governor’s Executive Order as well as CDC guidelines while on Manchester Marine property. For your safety and the safety of our crew we ask that you abide by the following:
For All Slip Customers and Storage Customers:
We ask that unless you have been notified that your vessel has been launched and fully commissioned in your slip or ready for pick-up, that you do not visit our facilities unless you have scheduled an appointment with your service manager. It is of utmost importance that we maintain spacial distancing to minimize contact with our employees and customers.
- – Facial covers are mandatory for all visitors and employees on Manchester Marine property.
- – Visitors are not permitted to enter our buildings or work bays. If you are meeting with a Customer Service Manager, please call when you are on site, and they will meet you outside the lobby.
- – Social Distancing, defined as keeping at least 6 feet away from anyone not in your immediate household, should always be practiced on MMC property. This includes the upper lots across the train tracks.
- – Please wash your hands frequently, especially after handling dock lines, refueling, and using our water hoses.
- – Please allow any foot traffic on our ramps to clear prior to making your way down if someone is coming up.
- – Do not gather on docks, parking lots, or anywhere on MMC property. If you are arriving by vehicle, please park in the upper lot right and head directly to your vessel.
- – We ask that you use the heads and showers on your boat. We have water available on the floats and the fuel dock.
The MMC Fuel Dock will be operating during normal summer hours starting this Memorial Day weekend.
- Fuel Dock hours:
- – Mon – Thurs: 7 am – 4 pm
- – Fri: 7 am – 7 pm
- – Sat – Sun: 8 am – 7 pm
- – Please note: May 25th, Memorial Day, we will be open 7 am – 4 pm
Please remain on your vessel upon arriving to the fuel dock. We ask that all guests wear face coverings. Incoming guests are restricted to the fuel dock float only. Our staff can be reached on VHF Ch72. Please radio ahead of your arrival and we will be happy to assist you.
- – No public restrooms are available.
- – Masks are required during fueling.
- – MMC will not be offering pump outs at this time. Pump out service will be available through the Manchester Harbormaster, Bion Pike, who can be reached at: (978) 473-2520.
For Parts and Service Customers
If you are having operational issues or need parts for your vessel, please call our main office at (978) 526-7911 during normal business hours. (M-F 7 am – 3:30 pm) We will schedule an appointment for service or connect you with our Parts and Purchasing team.
- – Our Parts Department is offering curbside pickup M-F 7am-3pm
- – Building entry is prohibited.
Protocols in place for our technicians going aboard your vessel include:
- – A wait time of at least 24 hours before boarding your vessel after dropped off.
- – Disinfecting surfaces that are to be accessed by our staff.
- – Once services have been provided, we will disinfect the work area to the best of our ability.
- – We request that you wait an additional 24 hours before boarding your vessel upon completion of service.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with these guidelines. It is important for all of us to work together with best practices to ensure the health and safety for both customers and our crew.